OnePlus 6 Stock ROM | Software Unbrick OnePlus 6
- Remember: Supported for OnePlus 6
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your OnePlus 6 to at least 50%.
- You need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. If you have are not able to take the backup of the phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest OnePlus USB Drivers.
- Unpack the .zip in a folder
- Reboot the OnePlus 6 in fastboot mode (Power and volume up)
- Install the USB Driver.
- If COM Port is not installed in your System First Activate COM Driver
- Connect your device to the computer
- Open MsmDownloadTool V4.0.exe from "Firmware + Tool" Folder.
- Click on Start to begin Flashing.
- Wait until the process ends
- The phone will automatically reboot.
|Stock Firmware+Tool v9.0||Click here|